Also known as Potash.
This is a remedy for those who give too much to others, and it is useful for incontinence, blisters and burns.
- Ailments from grief and sorrows for the world.
- Social injustices affect their emotions; they fight for a better world.
- Remedy for the oppressed.
- Religious fanatics and social revolutionaries.
- Immovable ideas, and a weak memory, they feel as if they have forgotten something.
- Worry about their relatives.
- Weep with jealousy, with drunkenness, and from sympathy for others.
- Stammer from anger.
- Burns, blisters, local paralysis.
- Burning pains as if flesh was raw,...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe