Also known as Celandine.
An excellent remedy for liver dysfunction, stomach pains and gallbladder troubles.
- No nonsense, down to earth, strong minded person.
- Sure, they are ill and will not recover.
- Not impressed by any authority.
- Strong sense of morality.
- Do not get emotional.
- Complaints are right sided.
- Pains in the stomach, cramping in the stomach.
- Pain in right hypochondrium.
- Pain in the liver.
- Desire very hot drinks and at times there is nausea and perspiration from the pains.
- Liver pains going backwards, or up into scapula.
- Pains in the gallbladder.
- Pain under right...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe