Also known as Wormwood.
This is a remedy for children who are ill humoured and suffer from worms. It is also used for digestive problems.
- Touchy and difficult child, who is overly excited, weak, screaming and hitting, cross and unpleasant.
- Constantly ill humoured, doesn’t want to be touched, caressed or looked at.
- Screams at night, grinds its teeth, and can only lie on its belly.
- Chews and swallows in its sleep.
- Refuses anything that is given to him and will throw it away and will try to hit you.
- Remedy for worms, with canine hunger...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe