Also known as Poison Hemlock.
This is a remedy for paralysis, known since Plato described it’s use in the death of Socrates. It is good for trembling, difficulty walking, and loss of strength. A remedy for weakness of all sorts. It is a cancer remedy for hard tumour formation in breast and other parts of body.
- Timid, shy, and wants to be left alone.
- Little desire to study or work, or very little interest in life.
- Weakened memory, and mental depression.
- Paralysis is gradual and goes unnoticed.
- Becomes more introverted and won’t discuss symptoms “There is a lack...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe