Also known as Daisy flower.
This remedy is good for all injuries to soft tissues. It is similar to Arnica but specific to soft tissue injury or pain to soft tissue areas. It is excellent after surgery and dentistry.
- Resilient people, always bouncing back from disasters.
- Bruised, sore, better for rubbing injured parts.
- Where there is deep trauma to the body.
- Especially useful after dentistry or invasive surgery to soft tissue.
- It helps heal all wounds quickly.
- Good for people who have done hard physical labour and who are weary from travel.
- Helps in pregnancy...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies A - G (See More)
- Last Updated: