Also known as Borate of Sodium.
This remedy works on nutrition, skin, kidneys and bladder.
- Patient experiences fear and aggravations which are worse for any downward motion such as, elevators, stairs, hills.
- Anxious children from sleep, crying, terrified, clinging without cause.
- Useful for nervous, anxious people who have fear of falling.
- Especially useful for easily frightened children.
- Infants with pale faces, who refuse to eat or who have little appetite.
- Good for weight loss in babies.
- Head symptoms are: Vertigo, impaired vision, flickering lights before the eyes. The patient suffers dry skin, which festers...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies A - G (See More)
- Last Updated: