Also known as Night-blooming Cereus.
This remedy works on the heart, circulation, chest and all constrictions the heart, It is a specific remedy for heart attack.
- Wakes frightened and suffers from sadness, melancholy, ill humoured.
- Can experience fear of death with great anxiety.
- Can have severe headaches with a sensation of weight on the vertex of the head.
- Can have congestive headaches where the head feels it’s in a vice.
- Profuse nose bleeds may occur as well as constriction in throat.
- Or a feeling of a band around the chest.
- Breathing is oppressed.
- Heart constriction, with...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies A - G (See More)
- Last Updated: