Also known as Bell, Red or Green Pepper.
This remedy is good for people lacking vital warmth with little reactivity. It is also known as a remedy for homesickness. Physically there is a sense of constriction on all mucous membranes.
- Peevish, irritable, suffering from homesickness with suicidal thoughts.
- Want to be left alone.
- Have a “peppery disposition.”
- Has a hot face, red cheeks, though cold to the touch.
- Swelling pains behind the ears, and inflammation of the mastoid bones.
- A good remedy for Otorrhoea in children and mastoid disease before pus formation.
- Useful for...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies A - G (See More)
- Last Updated: