Also known as Vegetable Charcoal.
A major first aid remedy for fainting and collapse. The remedy is to be used after loss of fluids, from drugging, or after disease. It is good for old people with venous congestion, after states of collapse from cholera or typhoid.
- Aversion to being in the dark.
- Loss of memory.
- Fear of ghosts.
- Vertigo with nausea and tinnitus.
- Hair can fall out and their scalp feel sore.
- Face is puffy, cyanotic, pale, sweaty.
- Nose bleeds, bleeding after straining, blood oozing from the gums.
- Stomach symptoms with distress coming on...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies A - G (See More)
- Last Updated: