Also known as German Chamomile.
This is a specific remedy for teething babies, and children and women who throw temper tantrums. It works well on very irritable people.
- Angry, cross and uncivil.
- Quarrelsome, vexed.
- Over-sensitivity in all pains.
- The child wants to be carried and has an aversion to being spoken to.
- Cry in their sleep, without waking.
- Feel all emotions in their stomach.
- Screams and yells and throws tantrums.
- Hot perspiration on the scalp
- Flickering before their eyes
- Great thirst.
- For children who have difficult teething, often accompanied by diarrhoea
- Remedy for asthma made...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies A - G (See More)
- Last Updated: