Also known as Actea Racemosa.
This is a woman’s remedy, used for suppressed menstruation, labour and emotions.
- Loquacious, and jumps from one topic to another.
- Sad and gloomy, as if enveloped in a black cloud.
- Weeps for others and fears insanity, especially in menopause.
- Post-natal depression, and feels she is imprisoned, and have fears and delusions about creatures.
- Signs often, especially during menopause and menses.
- Confusion and hysteria before her period.
- Weakness from nursing the sick.
- Ailments associated with menses and menopause.
- Ailments and problems of the nape of the neck.
- Nausea and vomiting...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies A - G (See More)
- Last Updated: