Also known as Unroasted Coffee.
A remedy for severe pain, excessive emotions, including joy. Used in childbirth to relieve pain of labour.
- ailments from anger, excitement, fright, excessive joy and happy surprises.
- remedy for disappointed love where the emotions run high
- mind gets overstimulated and thoughts wander, ideas gush out
- answers incoherently.
- overly active minds
- theorises, and is often sleepless.
- Despair from physical pain
- over-sensitive to pain. All senses are acutely heightened.
- eyes dilated and shining;
- marked redness to both cheeks
- very loquacious, with an active memory and exulted feelings.
- In childbirth when the mother...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies A - G (See More)
- Last Updated: