Also known as Bitter Cucumber.
A remedy for trigeminal neuralgia, sciatic pains, digestive ailments and disturbed emotions.
- Pent up emotions, especially anger.
- Anger with silent grief which lead to physical complaints, especially cramps.
- Restless with pain and do not like others to know they are suffering.
- Emotions are expressed with physical pain.
- Better doubled over with hard pressure on abdomen.
- Violent cramps making them twist and cry out in pain.
- Cutting, pinching, gnawing, clutching and boring pains with nausea.
- Abdominal colic from anger, indigestion and diarrhoea.
- Sciatica which is worse from motion.
- Digestive problems after...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies A - G (See More)
- Last Updated: