Also known as Poison Hemlock.
This is a remedy for paralysis, known since Plato described it’s use in the death of Socrates. It is good for trembling, difficulty walking, and loss of strength. A remedy for weakness of all sorts. It is a cancer remedy for hard tumour formation in breast and other parts of body.
- Timid, shy, and wants to be left alone.
- Little desire to study or work, or very little interest in life.
- Weakened memory, and mental depression.
- Paralysis is gradual and goes unnoticed.
- Becomes more introverted and won’t discuss symptoms “There is a lack...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies A - G (See More)
- Last Updated: