Also known as Bichromate of Potash.
A remedy for migraines, rheumatic disturbances, congestion, and digestion
- Very consistent and follows the rules.
- Narrow minded with an aversion to trouble.
- Self-occupied and who likes to be with his family.
- Thick, stringy, yellow and white discharges.
- Colds with congested mucus.
- Pains which shoot rapidly from one part of the body to another such as wandering rheumatism which appears every day at the same hour.
- Migraine, with pains in small spots, preceded by visual disturbances, and blurred vision and blindness.
- SINUSITIS with pressure and fullness at the root of...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe