Also known as Potassium Chloride.
This is a remedy for excess catarrh, sub-acute inflammations, and glandular swelling.
- Tired of taking care of others.
- Done too much mothering of others.
- Feels deprived of attention and affection.
- Sticky, white, thick secretions from ears, nose, base of tongue, leucorrhoea, expectoration, and from lumps on tonsils.
- Tough, fibrinous discharges, indurations and hard swellings.
- Epilepsy, especially if occurs with or after suppression of eczema or other eruptions.
- Coughs which affect the eyes, as if the eyes were protruding from the head.
- Skin eruptions after vaccination, especially eczema or other...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe