Also known as Potassium Sulphate.
A remedy for profuse yellow discharges, complaints of cold hands and feet.
- Lazy and indolent, worse in warm weather, warm room.
- Always complaining about being tired.
- Desire open air and are impatient.
- Worse for any form of consolation.
- Self-absorbed, and worried about themselves.
- Feel sorry for themselves.
- Profuse yellow discharges.
- Wandering arthritic pains.
- Cold hands and feet. Sulphur warms the blood and raises body temperature.
General Symptoms: Warm blooded people who cannot stand warm rooms or other forms of heat. There is profuse perspiration, great thirst with a strong craving...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe