Also known as Marsh Tea.
A remedy for puncture wounds, bites, stings, back and spine injuries and BLACK EYE.
- Loner, likes seclusion, dreads men.
- Misanthropic and hateful.
- Constitutions broken down from drugs and alcohol.
- Craves whiskey.
- Eye injuries, stings, bites.
- Puncture wounds.
- Tetanus, with twitching near the wound.
- Back and spine injuries, stiffness on waking or rising from a seat.
- Rheumatism, particularly when it starts in the feet and rises upward.
- Lack of animal vitality and warmth.
- Anal fissures, bleeding piles.
- Gouty pains in the joints, swelling pain in the joints.
General Symptoms: Cold...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe