Also Phosphate of Magnesia.
A pain relief remedy for pre-menstrual pains, cramps, headaches, and general pains.
- Irritable and fearful.
- Very impulsive.
- Sensitive artistic or intellectual people, who are nervous, intense, restless and neurotic with cramps and pain.
- Always discussing their pains.
- Erratic, wandering pains.
- Radiating pains.
- Cramping, shooting, stitching pains.
- Growing pains in young people.
- Headache which starts in the nape of the neck, spreading to whole head.
- Pre-menstrual pains, better when the flow starts.
General Symptoms: Better for hot applications to affected parts. Better for pressure on painful area.
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe