Also known as Sodium Sulphate.
A remedy specific for HEAD INJURIES at any time.
- A systematic worker.
- Down to earth.
- Strong sense of duty and responsibility. Their emotions are not involved nor are they impulsive or spontaneous.
- Objective, realistic and always matter of fact people.
- Emotional with music.
- Sadness and suicidal disposition.
- Mental changes after head injury.
- Profuse yellow, watery discharges or thick yellow-green and purulent.
- Chronic physical or mental problems that arise from an old head injury.
- Headaches with photo-phobia.
- Asthma from damp, wet weather and head injury.
- Hepatitis, gallstones, colic, and jaundice
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe