Also known as Phosphate of Potassium.
A remedy for exhaustion, nervous disorders, weakness and fatigue, a dynamic decay.
- Excitement, overwork and worry.
- Anxiety, nervous dread, exhaustion, and fatigue.
- Indisposed to meet people.
- Extreme lassitude and depressed feelings.
- Nervous people who startle easily.
- Brain fag from overwork and study.
- Memory loss.
- Despair about business.
- Shy and disinclined to talk and socialise.
- Lack of nervous energy, mental and physical depression.
- Suspected malignant tumours.
- After removal of cancer when in healing the skin becomes tight over the wound.
- Delayed labour in childbirth.
- Long, difficult labour, to keep up...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies H - N (See More)
- Last Updated: