Also known as Beechwood Kreosote.
This is a remedy for anxiety, female difficulties, cancer and also treats bed-wetting in children.
- Fears: of sex, rape, interactions with people.
- In children we see a picture of irritability, they want everything but throw everything away when given.
- Problems with menstruation.
- The patient becomes overly excited, restless, has headaches, impaired hearing, experiences vomiting, abdominal pains, diarrhoea.
- Itching of vulva and labia, and constant chills.
- Acrid burning of labia with inflammation so intense it creates rawness and swelling.
- Other symptoms include: corrosive, hot, foul discharges. Cancer where there is...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies H - N (See More)
- Last Updated: