Also known as Bushmaster Snake.
A remedy for jealousy, an overactive mind, menopausal symptoms and intense passion.
- Mind is overactive, they are loquacious, wanting to talk all the time, jumping from one subject to another, never listening to others, bombastic, exaggerated, and rambling.
- Jealousy and ailments from disappointed love.
- Strong sex drive or high moral standards.
- Religious insanity, the patient is impassioned.
- Worse on waking.
- Sadness in the morning.
- Doesn’t want to mix with others.
- Restless, loves to travel.
- Difficulty attending to business.
- Loves mental work late at night.
- Has a vivid imagination.
- Circulatory problems,...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies H - N (See More)
- Last Updated: