Also known as Marsh Tea.
A remedy for puncture wounds, bites, stings, back and spine injuries and BLACK EYE.
- Loner, likes seclusion, dreads men.
- Misanthropic and hateful.
- Constitutions broken down from drugs and alcohol.
- Craves whiskey.
- Eye injuries, stings, bites.
- Puncture wounds.
- Tetanus, with twitching near the wound.
- Back and spine injuries, stiffness on waking or rising from a seat.
- Rheumatism, particularly when it starts in the feet and rises upward.
- Lack of animal vitality and warmth.
- Anal fissures, bleeding piles.
- Gouty pains in the joints, swelling pain in the joints.
General Symptoms: Cold...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies H - N (See More)
- Last Updated: