Also Carbonate of Magnesia.
This is a remedy for feeling forsaken and unloved, often referred to as the orphan’s remedy. It is appropriate for both children and adults.
- Those who witnessed fights and quarrels between their parents.
- Children of divorce.
- Deceived friendship.
- Despair from pains.
- Disgust with everything.
- Children who are behind in school.
- Problems with writing and reading.
- Sensitive to conflict; the natural peacemakers whose world feels threatened, for people who are insecure.
- Children who are bad tempered and oversensitive.
- Nervous exhaustion.
- Feels worse from a night’s sleep; they wake tired...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies H - N (See More)
- Last Updated: