Also Carbonate of Sodium.
A remedy for weakness caused by summer heat and chronic effects of sunstroke exhaustion.
- Selflessness and sweet natured.
- Delicacy and dignity.
- Self-contained, independent, kind and mild.
- Unselfish with a tendency to sacrifice.
- Devoted and giving to others.
- Sympathetic, takes care of others without asking anything back.
- Cheerful, even when sad.
- Very sensitive to ambience.
- Withdrawn and estranged.
- Mental exhaustion.
- Oversensitive to music, thunderstorms.
- Aversion to certain people, company.
- Estranged from her family.
- Restless while reading.
- Weakened by heat.
- Weak digestion.
- Weak ankles, easily dislocated and sprained.
- Flatulence and diarrhoea from milk. ...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies H - N (See More)
- Last Updated: