Also known as Poison Nut.
A remedy for constipation, sore throat and mental states of anger and irritability.
- Strong, ambitious personality who gets angered and irritable easily.
- Business people who have a sedentary life style, eat overly rich food and drink too much.
- Cramped and can’t relax.
- Independent, fear of marriage, intimacy, fastidious, fault finding, reproaching others.
- Irritable and impatient.
- Quarrelsome, even to the point of violence.
- Jealous and abusive.
- Lazy and torpid liver, the cause of irritability and anger.
- Constipation, ineffectual urging to stool, to urinate, to belch, to sneeze, to vomit.
- Sensation as...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies H - N (See More)
- Last Updated: