Also known as Lead.
A remedy for paralysis, Multiple Sclerosis, Infantile Paralysis, and progressive muscular atrophy.
- Depression with fear of being killed.
- Melancholy, slow perception with loss of memory.
- Mental exhaustion from physical efforts.
- Rigidity in thinking of egocentric people who are self-destructive, impulsive and seek forbidden thrills.
- Children: weak memories or problems at school, emotional instability with great restlessness.
- Slow deterioration of extensors.
- Distinct blue lines along margins of gums, referring to intake of lead.
- Gastralgia, constant vomiting.
- Cannot swallow solid food.
- Excessive colic.
- Strangulated hernia.
- Constipation, hard, lumpy stools, black, with urging...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies O - Z (See More)
- Last Updated: