Also known as May Apple.
A specific remedy for acute diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting and digestive problems.
- Headache alternating with diarrhoea.
- With heated face and bitter taste, rolls head from side to side, moaning and vomiting.
- Difficult dentition in infants with diarrhoea.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Heartburn, gagging or empty retching.
- Baby vomits milk.
- Abdomen is distended, hot and empty.
- Sensation of weakness.
- Liver painful.
- Long standing diarrhoea, green, watery, fetid, profuse, gushing.
- Constipation alternating with diarrhoea.
- Female: pain in uterus and right ovary. Suppressed menses, with pelvic spasms. Haemorrhoids during pregnancy and after childbirth. ...
[.... the rest of this content is viewable to Subscribers Only.]
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe
Remedies O - Z (See More)
- Last Updated: