Also known as Midnight Oil.
A remedy for fear, fright, joy, head injuries.
- Disappointment, embarrassment, fear.
- Fright from the sight of an accident, grief, mortification, reproaches, shame mental shock.
- Withdrawal into an inner world.
- Those who drown themselves in drink.
- Unaffected painless symptoms.
- Lack of vital reaction to stimulation.
- Vertigo after stress.
- Eyes open during unconsciousness.
- Face pale and discoloured during rage, headache.
- Constipation, stool recedes, after drug abuse, during pregnancy, sedentary life style.
- Diarrhoea after fright, or from sudden joy.
- Involuntary stool after fright.
- Retention of urine.
- Female: can prevent miscarriage from...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe