Also known as Crude Rock Oil.
A remedy useful for skin eruptions, cuts that don’t heal, fissures in the skin, asthma and gastric acidity.
- Excitable and quick tempered, quarrelsome.
- worse for drinking alcohol.
- Irresolute, chills easily and dreads the open air.
- Feels as though death is near and has a desire to settle their affairs soon.
- Low spirited with dim eyesight, irritability and easily offended.
- Vexation, Sceptical.
- Moist eruptions on scalp, worse back of head and ears.
- Dim sighted, far sighted, skin around the eyes is dry and itchy.
- Eczema behind the ears, with intense...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe