Also known as Orthophosphoric Acid.
A remedy for exhaustion from overwork, grief, disappointment f. Used in childbirth when labour has exhausted the mother. Useful in relieving pains of cancer.
- Mild, yielding.
- Overwhelmed by emotions.
- Slow recovery of acute illness.
- Apathetic, burned out, lazy.
- Weak and indifferent to everything.
- Slow to grasp ideas and has poor memory.
- Grief, disappointed love, mental shock and settled despair.
- Head feels heavy and confused.
- Crushing headache.
- Hair: greys early and falls out.
- Blue rings around eyes.
- Ravenous appetite at night.
- Sensation of a lump in the guts after eating. ...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe