Also known as Poke Root.
A remedy for swollen glands, prostration, soreness, restlessness, cancer.
- Loss of personal delicacy.
- Disregards surroundings.
- Indifferent to life.
- Indifferent to exposing herself. Shameless.
- Unbearable pains.
- Wandering and shooting pains, like electric shocks.
- Pains appear and disappear, like electric shocks.
- Restlessness with desire for motion.
- Cancer. Hard nodules in the breast with enlarged auxiliary glands.
- Mastitis., breasts feel like hard stones, heavy and swollen, worse during nursing, pains can spread to entire body. Cracked nipples.
- Tonsillitis., recurrent or acute.
- Tendency to Sinusitis.
- Angina Pectoris, when pain leave heart and appears in...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe