Also known as Savine.
A remedy that acts on the uterus and fibrous membranes, also good for gout. Used as an anti-hemorrhagic in child birth.
- Great sensitivity to music, going through them causing weeping and melancholy.
- Sensitive to every noise.
- Longs for fresh air, will throw the windows and doors wide open, even in winter.
- Worse warmth, touch, motion.
- Fullness in all veins of the body, sense of distension, fullness with pulsation associated with repeated haemorrhage.
- Flushes of heat with cold hands and feet.
- Craving for sour, juicy and refreshing things.
- Female:Tendency to miscarriage...
Subscribe Now for full access!
To read the rest of this article and gain access our entire online library of Health Articles, Homeopathic Tips and crafted Remedies start your subscription.Subscribe